Medication on Campus

Medication on Campus

If your child needs to have any medication on campus, whether prescription or OTC, you will need to provide the medication with the prescription label (even OTC meds need to be prescribed by a doctor to be given at school) and one of the forms below.

Call our Health Office at 310-533-4535 ext. 3883 for more information.

The completed forms can be faxed to 310-972-6456.

Medication Form for all medications other than Epi-Pens

Medication Form just for Epi-Pens