About Seaside Elementary School
- Seaside Elementary School opened in 1949.
- It sits on 12 acres bought in 1948 for $19,000.
- Total original construction cost: $554,000.
- Facility additions in 1954, 1996, 1997.
- Building area of 43,247 sq. ft., 7 bldgs, 30 classrooms.
- First school built under the new Torrance Unified School District.
- Named after area it served.
- At first, served entire southwestern part of the city.
- Nickname/mascot: Dolphins
SEASIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
4651 Sharynne Lane
Torrance, CA 90505
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Phone: (310) 533-4532