Reflections is a creative arts recognition program sponsored by the PTA on the local, state, and national levels, which increases community awareness of the importance of arts in education. The theme for the 2019-2020 Reflections Art Program is:
Reflections encourages students of all ages to:
- Unleash creative talents and be inspired
- Express themselves imaginatively in their artwork
- Experience the fun and joy of making art
- Tap into critical-thinking skills to create art inspired by the annual theme
- Receive positive recognition for their original works of art.
To learn more about this year's contest, visit the National PTA's Reflections page. Then, check back here in September for how to enter Yukon's Reflection contest.
For official rules and further information, visit the CA State PTA Reflections program page.