Class of 2020 Important Ceremony Dates
Friday, June 5, 2020 at 6pm
West High School Gymnasium
Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 5pm
West High School Stadium
Class of 2020
Senior Informational Meeting Notes
November 6, 2019
INFORMATION FROM THE ASB OFFICE:
Cap and Gown and Class Ring: Information was sent home with Senior students on November 6, 2019. If your student did not receive this information they may come pick up a packet in ASB.
Cap and Gown Order Dates (the order form is inside the packet):
- Wednesday, November 13, 1st-6th period in front of building 3
- You can order anytime online at Jostens.com
If you order AFTER these dates, there will be a $20 late charge.
There are many Jostens graduation packages to choose from with a lot of extra items including t-shirts, sweatshirts, graduation announcements to mail out to friends and family, etc. The order form highlights the extra packages which are awesome! However, if you only want the necessities, please look on the very bottom of page 3 in the packet where it says:
26 “Option 1: Keepsake Cap, Gown, Tassel & Stole - $55 +tax”
27 “Option 2: Loaner Cap, Gown, Tassel & Stole - $55 +tax (security deposit)”
** Loaner means that you must return ALL items back to Jostens a day or two after graduation
IF YOU ARE BORROWING A GOWN from a former graduate - order must be given directly to Jostens on 11/13 - no online orders available for these items only, must be ordered through John Zavala: 28 Cap, Tassel, and Stole $45.95 +tax or (if you have a cap) Tassel and Stole $30.95 +tax. (At the end of the year these items cost at least $50-$75).
Once you decide what you want to order, make sure you fill out all of the information on the back of the order form, which is page 4. If you only order necessities (cap, gown, tassel & stole), place that total on the Individual Items Product Total line (it’s not listed as a package).
Caps, Gowns, Stoles and Tassels will be delivered to West High School and passed out a week prior to graduation. We will be contacting those who do not order by December.
Any questions, please contact Jostens at 805-987-4147 or email email@example.com.
Class of 2020
Senior Informational Meeting Notes Continued
November 6, 2019
INFORMATION FROM THE COUNSELING OFFICE:
Senior Reminders and Deadlines:
- CSU/UC is due November 30th.
- December is the last month to take the SAT or ACT for CSU/UC systems. Students need to send official scores to colleges.
- Apply to El Camino College (or other CC’s) now!! Application is available!
- El Camino College Trip is December 6th. Students must first apply as they MUST have ECC ID number. On the trip, can do orientation and see a counselor for an educational plan. Also get a tour. (Only 50 spots). Check your eTUSD email for details.
- FAFSA (apply now -- $$ is first come, first serve), many colleges have priority deadlines
- TUSD Local Scholarship application is being moved to an online format. We will announce when available.
- Online/Odysseyware/Etc. - Already ½ way through 1st semester. You must complete your class by January 24th to count towards graduation.
- Mental Health Awareness Night is tonight at 6 pm in PAC