West High Parent Cyber Safety Night
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
In the West High Performing Arts Center
Guest Speaker Jon Moffat,
Cyber Education Consulting
Come learn up-to-date trends in technology such as:
- How do I check privacy settings on my teen’s profiles?
- How do I set up boundaries in the Digital World?
- How do I keep up with my teen’s technical devices?
- Learn about some of the latest phone apps that could put you and your teen at risk, and tips to keep your family on the same page.
- Learn more about Instagram, Snapchat, Sarahah and many more!!
- What are the latest tech trends in my community?
- Learn simple techniques to better connect with your teen and technology
- Walk away with the tools to create a technology contract for your family.