Most college reps visit West Fall semester during the open application period, although a few do visit in the spring semester.
The College Rep Visitation Calendar is on Naviance. Check Naviance frequently as more visits are added daily. You are responsible for any missed work while attending a College Rep visit.
Students wishing to attend a College Rep visit will need to make a reservation on Naviance. Next, a College Rep visit pass MUST be obtained from Ms. Torres in the CCC and you MUST obtain your teacher’s signature granting permission to attend the visit. It is required the College Rep visit pass is signed by the teacher before meeting with the college rep, otherwise a class cut (truancy) will be assigned. Please provide your teacher at least 24-hours notice that you are requesting to miss a portion of class for a college rep visit. It is the teacher’s decision whether to release you from class for the college visit. If you are unable to attend the visit, please visit Ms. Torres for information about the college.
Instructions for College Rep Visit RSVP
- Log into Naviance
- Click on the “College” tab
- Click on “View all upcoming visits”
- Click on “sign up” to RSP for the visit(s) you’d like to attend
- Go to the CCC and obtain a College Rep Visit pass from Ms. Torres
- Obtain teacher’s permission and signature to attend the visit (at least 24 hours in advance of visit)
- On day of College Rep visit, obtain Ms. Torres signature as confirmation of your attendance and return the pass to your teacher.