See Something? Say Something!
The Torrance Police Department has launched an awareness campaign called See Something? Say Something!
Stop Bullying Now
In Addition to Victor's Peer Mediation Program and Positive Behavior Support System, Victor Elementary also follows TUSD Policies.
Protocols for Parents on Campus
Please abide by our policies for the safety of all students
Parents are allowed on our campus but must abide by the following rules:
- When dropping off your child you can stay with them within the lunch bench area
- Adults cannot play with children on the playground
- All adults must leave campus when the 8:50 a.m. bell rings. Even if your child is Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade, you must exit the campus at 8:50 a.m. as our gates will be locked at 9:00 a.m.
- If you are volunteering in your child's classroom, you must sign into the office (even if you have a badge)
- Volunteer paperwork must be on file in order to volunteer
I appreciate your consideration in respecting these rules. Understandably, it is for the safety of all our students here at Victor.
Please be sure your Emergency Contact is listed on Parent Connect!
What is an Emergency Contact?
An Emergency Contact is someone who can pick your student up from school if you are unable. This can be grandparents, aunts, uncles, friends, whoever the parent designates. The school will not release children if the adult is not listed on Parent Connect.
How to do this?
Log on to Parent Connect. Go to the second "Edit" on the right. Once that screens opens up, on the left side, scroll down until you see "Emergency Contacts", "Add Emergency Contacts". Add as many "Emergency Contacts" as you wish. If you have someone picking up your student at the last minute, you can add them too!
Please contact the Victor Office if you have any questions.