Valet drop-off is in effect in the morning from 8:15am to 8:59am. Valet pick-up is available beginning at 3:12pm.
Please adhere to the following valet rules and share with childcare providers:
- NO U-TURNS in to or out of the valet line.
- Please watch your speed as you’re entering the line.
- Pull as far forward as possible, keep the engine running and DO NOT GET OUT OF THE CAR!
- Children must be ready to exit on the right side with backpacks in hand.
- In conjunction with the 2 previous rules, backpacks need to be with the child, not in the trunk or anywhere else in the car.
- Your child’s exit needs to be swift . . . there are a lot of cars waiting behind you. If extended hugging and kissing are necessary for you or your child then you probably should walk your child in.
- Refrain from using your cell phone during drop-off. Valets may have messages to pass along, and as we all know, it’s against the law.
- Make sure the 5th grade valets are done closing your door and away from your car before you begin to drive off.
- Once you leave the valet line please keep driving down the street. Do not stop in the red zone to watch your child walk to class.
If you or your child cannot follow these guidelines/rules we would suggest that you walk your child in. We want this to remain a safe and quick way for our families to drop off their children. Thank you!