Add live Riviera Calendar to your mobile device
The live Riviera Calendar is an online public calendar this is being updated regularly with all important Riviera events. You can subscribe to this calendar from your desktop, laptop or mobile device (e.g, iPhone or iPad) and see the Riviera events in your calendar alongside your own things.
In most systems, you can add a specific color to the Riviera events create some distinction.
Here is how to do it:
Instructions for iPad/iPhone:
for most Apple mobile devices, you can just simply subscribe to the calendar by clicking this link. If that doesn't work, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account... under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Enter or copy in the following server location of the calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/rivieraelementary%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
Instructions for Android phones and tablets:
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, find "Other calendars" and click the down arrow .
- Select Add by URL.
- Enter the following calendar's address in the field provided: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/rivieraelementary%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- (note: don't click in this link directly, but copy-paste it into "add by URL" field!)
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
To add the Riviera calendar to your outlook (pc), click here.
For more information to add a google calendar to your Apple device, click here.
For more information or troubleshooting, please look up the specific instruction for adding a public calendar (GMAIL) to your device or e-mail program.