A Message From Our Membership Chairperson
Welcome to Fern Avenue-Greenwood PTA! Whether a new PTA member or a returning member, we thank you for your contribution, time, and commitment to our organization, our teachers, and most importantly, our students! As a member of the Fern Elementary PTA, you are a voice for our students and part of the largest child advocacy program in the world! It is such a rewarding experience!!
Our main goal this year is to continue our commitment to provide quality programs to our students such as classroom computers, library books and supplies, field trips, academic assemblies, art classes and much more. You can help by participating in and supporting our important fundraisers.
Memberships are $8 each. To join the PTA please click this link to be taken to our membership website!
By joining the Fern PTA you are automatically enrolled as a member of the California State PTA. Their work is in tandem with what we do, advocating for our children, promoting parent and family involvement in schools, and improving the lives of all children and families.
Here are a few extra perks of membership available exclusively to California State PTA members.
Also, please support our Community Partners as we can earn money for our school. We have partnered with Ralph’s, Vons, Kroger Groceries, Target and Amazon Smile. Check out our community partners for more info.
Finally, we are looking for volunteers. There are many opportunities to help and we appreciate your time and effort spent making our organization successful. Email our volunteer coordinator to get started.
I look forward to working together in the coming year!!
Membership Chair Fern PTA
PTA Theme for 2020-2021
PTA Reflections Program
With your PTA membership:
- You help make sure parents and family members voices are heard when importantdecisions that affect your school are made.
- You show your children school matters, and you are invested in their success.
- You demonstrate to your child success in school is the pathway to college, a career and a productive life!
- You partner with the principal, teachers and staff to make your child's school safe, welcoming, a hub of learning, and a fun place to be.
- You share in campus events and experiences that make your child’s school days more memorable!
- You connect with other parents, and become part California State PTA and National PTA, the largest and most powerful children’s advocacy organization in the country.
As a member of the California State PTA, you work hard all year to advocate for children, promote parent and family involvement in schools, and improve the lives of all children and families. Click Here for a few extra perks of membership available exclusively to PTA members.