On this page you will find valuable information that can be used for a resource for parents.
Common Core State Standards - Information on the educational standards that describe what students should know and be able to do in each subject in each grade. In California, the State Board of Education decides on the standards for all students, from kindergarten through high school.
Homework help at Torrance Libraries - The Torrance Public Library has many services and resources to help with homework including homework centers, homework helpers, and live homework help!
Community Activities - Flyers for community activities including on-campus after-school activities, local camps, after-school programs, special offers from local businesses that have been approved by the district and more.
Home & School Connection - A newsletter packed with practical ideas any family can use. Parents will learn how to:
- Improve school success.
- Strengthen the home and school partnership.
- Make learning fun with simple activities.
- Enhance parenting skills and discipline.
- Strengthen family life.
- Build positive character traits.
Parent Involvement - Information on ways Parents can get involved with the school.
- Report Cards and Parent-Teacher Conferences
- School Site Council
- English Language Multicultural Advisory Committee (ELMAC)
- Join the PTA
- Sign up for the Communicator