Be A Branch On Our Family Tree! Join Edison PTA!
The school year has started once again and we would like you to help us make a difference in the education and quality of life for all of our children. We need your help to be an active voice in our children’s education by joining the Edison PTA.
Our goal is to have at least one family member from each household join the PTA. We urge all parents, grandparents, guardians, teachers, students, and community representatives to join the Edison PTA. We welcome all PTA members to join in activities and meetings, but we also do understand that not everyone has the free time to volunteer. We only ask for your support. Please join today!!!!
Annual Membership Dues are $10.00 per member. Additional donations are greatly appreciated!! Now there are two ways to join!
- Now you can join the PTA and donate online through Totem! Click here to join or scan the QR code with your phone. (*Totem charges a $1/membership convenience fee.)
- Download and print out the PTA Membership Form here! Fill out the form and turn it into the Edison front office.
Donations are also greatly appreciated as 100% goes to Edison PTA, and are tax deductible. You may also fill out a PTA envelope (available in the office) and submit your membership fee and/or donation to the front office. Please complete the envelope and make checks payable to Edison PTA.
Your PTA Membership at work!
Your Edison PTA membership fees and donations fund the following activities and programs for your student:
- PTA Sponsored School Library
- Family Fun Nights (Fall and Spring)
- Adventures In Art Program
- Book Fair Events
- Schoolwide Assemblies
- Red & Blue Ribbon Weeks
- Father-Daughter Dance & Spring Jam
- Reflections Art Contest
- Bike Rodeo
- Field trips for each grade level
- Healthy Ever After Nutrition Program
- Classroom enrichment stipends
- High School Graduate Scholarships (Edison alumni)
PTA Membership Has Benefits!
Show your membership card for discounts at places like Office Depot, Hertz, and much more. Click here to learn more about the benefits of a PTA Membership!
The PTA is a 100% volunteer organization! By volunteering your time and talents you support all Edison students and enrich our community.
As parents we all support our children with their education. As a PTA, we work collaboratively to support the school through many events and volunteer opportunities. Together we can ensure that every child succeeds. This is your PTA and you are welcome and encouraged to attend all of our Association meetings and events. Together we strengthen our children’s learning and our entire school. Please explore all of the pages in the PTA section to learn more about how the PTA supports the students of Edison, and how you can get involved.
- Download the Volunteer Brochure to learn more about the expectations for school-site volunteers.
- Complete the Volunteer Interest Form to submit your contact information and volunteer interests to the PTA Volunteer Coordinator. You may also download the printable version of this form here.
- Finally, if interested in an on-campus volunteer position, click here to fill out the District's online Volunteer Application. This form must be resubmitted every year. You will be notified by the District when your application has been processed and you are cleared to volunteer on-campus.
Thank you for supporting Edison!
- Edison PTA is a member of the Torrance Council of PTAs.
- CA State PTA
- National PTA
(Page updated 8/25/22)