Click here to view our online interactive menus
*We will always try to have your first choice available, but it is not guaranteed. Menu subject to change without notice.*
Edison Cafeteria Manager
TUSD Nutrition Services
Healthy Ever After
TUSD Nutrition Services Contacts
Free Meals for 2022-2023 School Year
As you may be aware, the State of California is offering free meals to all students through the end of the 2022-2023 school year, without requiring an application for the Federal Free and Reduced Meal Program.
Submit your Income Information Form to Ensure Ongoing Funding for Edison
There is a very quick, very simple way to submit your income information, and it is through the district Titan school meals website.
- Go to: https://family.titank12.com/application/new?identifier=Q5ZWXH
- Fill in Address information, Phone number, and Email (Optional). Respond to the "Assistance Program" question, then click "Next".
- Review the "Letter to Household".
- Click the words "Add Student" Fill in Student Name, Student ID if available, School, Grade, and Date of Birth. Click "Save". For additional students in the household click "Add Student" for each student individually. Once completed adding all students, click "Next".
- Fill in the Household Size (this will be a numeric entry of the total number of people that live in the house), then select your Income Range, then click "Next"
- Review. Make sure all information is correct. Click "Next" if accurate, or the "Back" button to make corrections.
- Sign by filling in your name and Click "Submit"
Thank you so much for taking a few minutes to ensure the ongoing funding for Edison!
(page updated 10/19/2022)