Fall 2019 Registration Forms
The following REQUIRED forms must be downloaded, completed, printed out, and returned to school during the Welcome Back Registration Event on Monday, August 19th.
- Student Registration Checklist | Spanish (Download, print, and bring with you.)
- PowerSchool Online Registration Confirmation Email (**see below)
- Emergency Information Sheet (This is a pdf form. You may download and fill in the fields before you print it out.) | Spanish
- Home-School Agreement | Spanish (Download, print, and then student and parent must sign.)
- Going Green - Weekly Communicator | Spanish (Download, print, and then fill out and sign.)
- School Rules | Spanish (Download, print, and then student and parent must sign.)
The following optional items are RECOMMENDED.
- Library Check Out Agreement | Spanish
- Volunteer Opportunities Survey
- Volunteer Application
- Library Volunteer Interest Form
- Lunch Account - Register with Titan and apply for Free/Reduced Meals
- Emergency Kit - Order from PTA or Build Your Own | Spanish
- PTA Membership & Donations
- Click here to Join and Donate Online Now through Totem! (Totem charges a $1/membership convenience fee)
- Or join in-person at Registration Day (Envelopes will be available).
- PTA Volunteer Opportunities
- Spirit Wear Order Form
**About PowerSchool Email Confirmation
On August 2, 2019 you should have received an email from the TUSD Communication Office with instructions on how to register online via PowerSchool. PowerSchool registration is required to be completed before August 26th. Please visit the Powerschool Online Registration to pre-register your child and complete/update the online emergency information. The email had instructions on how to reset your password should you have forgotten it. For further information, refer to the Online Registration FAQ document here.
When completed, you will receive a confirmation email. Please print the email and bring it with you to registration as verification that it has been completed. Your confirmation email will also serve to verify that you have completed the following 3 items:
- PowerSchool TUSD Annual Notification of Rights and Responsibilities
- Power School TUSD New Health History Information
- PowerSchool TUSD Media Release