Arnold Elementary School
Information coming soon. Thank you.
Print out the following documents and bring with you to Registration. Teacher assignments will not be given without these completed forms (click on each heading for the document/link).
- Registration Checklist
- TUSD Annual Notification of Rights and Responsibilities (Parent/Guardian Signatures Required, Student Signature required for grades 3 and up)
- TUSD Health History Information (2 pages; Parent/Guardian Signature Required)
- TUSD Media Release (Parent/Guardian Signature Required)
- Parent IQ Emergency Information Verification. Every year parents must pre-register your child/ren and complete/update the online emergency information. Instructions on how to reset your password are also available on this site. When completed, please print the updated Emergency Information Page (that lists emergency contacts) and bring with you to registration as verification that it has been completed. Click here for directions on how to print out the Emergency Info Verification.
- Sign up to Receive Alleycat Times and Create a PTA Account. At left corner, the 3rd icon (Create Account) has “How to Create Account” and will walk you through setting up an account and signing up for email blasts. Once your account has been created (or if you already have one), print a verification sheet from the website to bring with you to Registration.
The following optional items are RECOMMENDED and can be turned in on Registration Day if applicable.
- Library Opt Out Form (only needs to be completed if you do NOT want your child to check out library books)
- PTA Direct Donation (please support our school and be entered into a raffle for a free iPad for every $100 donation)
- Emergency Kit (you can put together your own kit per the list, or buy a kit on Registration Day for $15)
- PTA Membership (please join and support the amazing enrichment programs we sponsor for our children)
- Spirit Wear Order (email verification needed if purchased online to pick up Spirit Wear on Registration Day)
- Yearbook Order (order at Pre-Sale price of $26, will be delivered at end of year)
- Volunteer Application (attach Driver’s License and TB test clearance if you are planning on volunteering at school)