STMath - Facilitating Questions
In ST Math, the puzzles start off simple and then get more challenging as the student progresses. When they reach a challenging problem, they may ask for your help. To help them, ask questions like:
- What do you notice about the puzzle?
- What can you click?
- What can you do to get JiJi across the screen?
- What question is this puzzle asking?
- Describe the strategy that you are going to use.
- Describe what you see after you click. What did you learn?
- What will you do now? What do you expect to see?
- What did you learn from the previous level that can help you here?
The best way to access STMath is through logging into Clever.