Anza Elementary Mission Statement
At Anza Elementary, it is our mission to educate the whole child and to provide a balanced instructional program that is driven by student needs and abilities. The staff is committed to creating an optimal environment that addresses the academic, emotional, social, and physical needs of each child. We will strive to empower our student to develop positive characteristics that will encourage them to become lifelong learners and contributing members of society.
Anza Elementary Vision Statement
At Anza Elementary School we believe that:
- Education is the partnership of all -- parents, students, staff, and community.
- Everyone's participation and ideas are important and valued.
- High expectations are supported by a positive, organized learning environment.
- Curriculum focuses on active learning and developing thinking skills.
- Individual differences are respected and encouraged.
- Education prepares students for their futures.
- Communication between home, the school, and the community are open and responsive.
- School is a place where people problem-solve together.
- Learning is a joyful experience.