- Lacking a regular, fixed and adequate nighttime residence:
- "Temporarily doubled up" with family or friends due to a loss of housing and economic hardship
- Living in a shelter, hotel, or motel
- Living in a public place not designated for sleeping (cars, parks, abandoned buildings)
- A child who is not in the physical custody of their parent or legal guardian
- A child or youth abandoned in a hospital
- A migrant child who qualifies under any of the above
If you are living in TUSD boundaries or were attending TUSD schools and are in any of the following situations you may be eligible for McKinney Vento support services. Please contact the TUSD Homeless Liaison at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.