If there are currently no recruitments in which you have an interest, you may complete an Employment Interest Form to be notified of when a recruitment opens for a particular position.
- All application materials must be received by the Personnel Commission office on or before 4:30 p.m. of the posted deadline date.
- Applications may be submitted either in person, by mail or online. The Personnel Commission shall assume no responsibility for late notice, delays, or non-delivery due to mail or email service.
- Faxed or emailed applications WILL NOT be accepted.
- The Personnel Commission will accept applications only for positions listed under current job openings.
- If you are interested in applying using a paper application, please click here to download our paper application form. Applications are also available at the Personnel Commission Office.
NOON AIDES: Noon Aides help to supervise students at lunch time for approximately 1 to 1.5 hours. If you or someone you know would like to learn more about this opportunity, please call the office of your local school site for additional information about Noon Aide opportunities.